Move-In & Move-Out Cleaning
Move-out & Move-out Home Cleaning Service
Whether you are moving into a new home or moving out, you’re going to want cleaning services Charlotte NC by your side. Our Move-In/Move-Out package is among the most comprehensive cleaning that we perform. Moving in or out of any place is stressful across the board, we can take a lot of weight off of your shoulders by getting all of your cleaning handled with great care and expertise.
- Moving In? Our package will comprehensively clean your home from top to bottom making it perfect for you to move in.
- Moving out, this package will provide a heavenly atmosphere for the new occupants. If you rented your home, a move-out cleaning will help ensure that you get your full deposit back.
- Planning on selling your home? Our Move-Out cleaning will ensure that you make a great first impression for any prospective buyer.
Pre-move & post-move cleaning
In order to perform our move-in or move-out services, the home must be completely empty. This allows us to clean items such as cabinet shelves, drawers and closets completely without having to work around your stuff. If you truly want the best in cleaning, maids Charlotte is the only real option for you in the Charlotte NC area. You can’t nearly get your home as clean empty as you can when it’s full of stuff, your furniture just traps so much dust and debris in that many people don’t even think to clean.
Move-in Cleaning Charlotte NC
- Exterior & interior of cabinets, drawers and pantries cleaned.
- Exterior and interior of microwave washed.
- Counter tops, back-splashes, and sinks disinfected.
- Stove top, drip pans, exterior & interior of oven scrubbed.
- Interior and exterior of refrigerator & freezer cleaned.
- Floors vacuumed and mopped.
- Sinks, counter tops and toilets naturally disinfected.
- Showers, glass and tubs scrubbed free of mildew and scum.
- Light fixtures, fans, mirrors and accessories wiped.
- Interior & exterior of cabinets and shelves cleaned.
- Floors vacuumed and hand-washed.
Move-out Cleaning Charlotte NC
- Blinds washed slat by slat.
- Baseboards & molding washed.
- Cobwebs removed.
- Furniture vacuumed.
- Interior windows cleaned.
- Entryway window & backdoor glass wiped.
- Ceiling fans and/or light fixtures cleaned.
- Doors, frames and knobs washed.
- Light switches wiped.
- Interior of closets cleaned.
- Floors including under furniture vacuumed & mopped.
At The Organic Maids, we believe that our cleaning professionals should:
1. Earn a great salary
2. Receive great training
3. Be respected and supported by management at all times
4. Have an opportunity to grow and get promoted
5. Receive great benefits.
When we started The Organic Maids in 2012, we wanted to provide a work environment that was challenging but fun, that allowed workers to earn a great salary and that made a difference in the lives of our clients. We believe that your career should support the life you want to live. If you join our team, that’s the kind of job you’ll get. You might just love a career in house cleaning!
Make a difference in the lives of our clients
Many people see having their houses cleaned as a luxury. However for most of our clients we are helping them get through their week. Most families have so much pressure that they don’t have time to clean. We truly are making a difference in their lives.
See what our current staff says about us
Put videos of Mary and Angelica.
Earn the Highest Salary in Housecleaning in Charlotte
We believe that great employees should receive great pay. Our Pay for Performance package allows employees to earn up to $900 a week for a full week of work.
Perfect for Mothers
We believe that our employees should not have to worry about their children while at work. For this reason, we do not require employees to come to the office every day. You can go straight from your home to your jobs and then back to your home. This allows our employees to drop off their kids at school or the bus stop in the morning and generally be back in time around the same time their kids get home.
No Nights or Weekends
You will never be required to work nights or weekends. For us, a full week’s work is between 37 and 40 hours. Of course, should you wish to earn more money in a given week, we do have opportunities to work some nights or weekends but only if you wish to work those hours.
After one year of service you will get one full week of paid vacation! Take that trip with your family and still get paid!
Not just a job but a career!
Do you have a passion to grow with a company? For excellent workers we offer additional training for them to become trainers, inspectors and office assistants.
Retirement Savings – we will contribute up to 3% of your salary to retirement savings account.
Bonuses & Rewards – Receive bonuses for doing extra things
Fun Activities – Jobs should be fun right? Join us for our dinner parties or monthly breakfast meetings.
Tips – many of our clients will leave generous cash tips for you.
For a free, no-obligation estimate, fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you fast. For even faster service, feel free to call us.